Children Learning Reading Program Review: Is It Right For You?
You know that setting your child up to succeed in life is what good parenting is all about.
Our Children Learning Reading Review will help you decide if this is the program for you.
It is a proven fact that early literacy is one of the best ways to prepare your child prepared for what lies ahead in the real world.
Imagine the difference it will make in your child’s self-confidence when she or he has a head start in reading.
Early childhood reading programs give your child a priceless boost. According to a 1985 report by the National Commission On Reading (1), the number one most important factor that influences the early educational success of a child is introducing books at home before starting school.
When your child does the reading, it bumps his or her chances for success up even higher.
There’s just one problem. Not every parent is a teacher. The majority of parents don’t merely need an excellent early reading program; we need one that is simple to implement too.
And so my quest began to find an early childhood reading program that catered to both the child and the parent which, in this case, is the student and the teacher.
It turned out to be a pretty tall order but I did finally find one that aced the challenge.
What Do You Get With Your Purchase of the Children Learning Reading Program?
This is an innovative and practical, program that teaches children to read and (drum-roll, please) teaches parents how to teach them.
It comes in the form of e-books that gives you simple instructions on how to teach your child to read.
You can also add on math worksheets or phonics and phonemic awareness worksheets if you like.
This program lays it all on the line in a logical, applicable way with no time-consuming, confusing “stuff” to filter through.
The Children Learning Reading Method
Within the program, the 50 step-by-step lessons are a breeze to use and also are amazingly useful.
Phonemic awareness and synthetic phonics are creatively combined and implemented in an extremely effective method that gets the task done. You will be able to teach your child to read - I did.
Although there are a number of good early childhood reading programs, some important features pushed the Children Learning Reading Program to the top of my list. Here are a few things I found very valuable:
- As mentioned before, the simplicity of this lesson program was what initially sold me.
- I am quite awkward when attempting to formally school my child because I’m well aware that being a teacher was not my calling.
- This program makes it natural and easy to guide and instruct my child even without any teaching skills.
Does This Program Really Work?
- Another great thing about this program is that it works. And - it works well.
- I watched the videos on the site and knew it worked for other children, but when my child began to read, I've got to admit I got teary eyed.
- According to the website, there are over 51,000 happy parents.
- Like many parents these days, I have a full-time job outside the house and another full-time job when I get home.
- Unfortunately, I don’t have much time to devote to teaching my child to read.
- Fortunately, this program comes in the form of an instant download and only requires 10-15 minutes a day. Some are just 3-5 minutes.
- Seriously, how convenient is that?
How Young Can You Start The Children Learning Reading Program?
- This system accommodates children as young as two years old up to early elementary age.
- For some, this is a useful feature because if you purchase the program and life suddenly gets busy and you have to put the lessons off for a time, your child will not outgrow it.
- In my case, it meant I could use this one program for two of my children. That was a perfect fit for this multi-tasking mom, and it made it even more affordable.
- So, I’m a sucker when it comes to getting the biggest bang for my bucks.
- This program also comes with a Children’s Favorite Nursery Rhyme book which contains 35 children’s nursery rhymes.
- Also included is a collection of mp3 audio lessons that correctly pronounce the words in the reading lesson package so that there is no guessing and your child is sure of the proper sounds.
- I found this program to be one of the most reasonably priced ones on the market.
- Most others ranged from a few hundred to entirely ridiculous prices. You get your choice of the budget (standard) package or the premium package which makes it affordable for all.
- There are no hidden fees or recurring charges with the Children Learning Reading set-up which I appreciate. It’s a single, very affordable payment.
User and Parent-Friendly
- Not only am I not a teacher, but I’m also not a computer whiz either. I’m a little handicapped in that area.
- I was very relieved that the methods used in this lesson course did not require any special skills in the teaching department or computer knowledge.
- To be completely transparent (at the risk of looking less than brilliant), I did not learn phonics as a child, so I was lacking that skill. When I learned to read, the school used other methods.
- Fortunately, I did not need to know phonics or anything else the lessons entailed. And guess what? It was very easy. I learned right along with my children who are different ages and are working at different levels.
- There are some testimonials and even videos that are available which rave about the success of this reading skills program.
- I read and watched them all, and they eased my mind as I decided to purchase it.
- I must add that no matter how many studies, testimonials, and reviews I read, experiencing my child learning to read was proof beyond a doubt that this method works.
- I just followed the proven plan’s easy instructions.
- I have kids and thus…I have enough stuff in my house without adding to the pile. Thankfully, this program is all online and doesn’t involve DVDs to keep up with.
- I mainly have enjoyed not having to hunt down anything to get right on to the scheduled lessons.
- There are audio CDs, but those are just icing on the cake and not required for the lessons.
- I’m a skeptic when it comes to committing to a purchase, especially online.
- The program includes a 60-day (no questions asked) unconditional money-back guarantee though.
- I happen to love this program but everyone is different, but if you don’t, you can always get a refund which is security I have come to watch for in any product.
- There are several payment options. I like using PayPal because you get a double-layer of buying protection.
- Internet Connection Required
Worth noting is that this program does operate online. You’ll need an internet connection and access to a device such as a laptop or a tablet.
- It Requires Time & Effort To See Results
The only other downside to this program is that it’s not magic. You do have to invest some time, energy and effort into it. And, your child does too, of course. The program's minimal requirements make it completely doable though.
Has Anyone Used Children Learning Reading?
Yes, if you buy this program you'll be joining over 51,000 satisfied parents around the world.
Children Learning Reading Customer Reviews
Here are some testimonials from the program's website:
I searched, but could not find any negative reviews. Based on my experience, this program is one of the best ways to teach your child how to read.
Is There A Coupon Code Or Discount?
As of the writing of this review, there is no official coupon code or discount for the program. If you're still on the fence, there is a risk-free low cost trial period that you can access by moving your mouse to the top of your browser.
What Grade Do Children Start Reading For Learning
Normally, your child will learn how to read either in pre-school or in Kindergarten.
Summing Up Our Review
There are several good early childhood reading programs on the market. They all have their good and not-so-good points. When it came down to what my child needed in a program AND what I needed from one to make it happen, the Children Learning Reading Program was the clear winner for me.
1. National Commission On Reading Report: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/309397770_Becoming_a_nation_of_readers_The_report_of_the_Commission_on_Reading